- What Personal Information About Customers Does Selvamayacoffee.com Gather?
- What About Cookies?
- Does Selvamayacoffee.com Share the Information It Receives?
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
- Which Information Can I Access?
- What Choices Do I Have?
- Are Children Allowed to Use Selvamayacoffee.com?
- Does Selvamayacoffee.com Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
- Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does Selvamayacoffee.comGather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your [shopping] experience at Selvamayacoffee.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Selvamayacoffee.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Selvamayacoffee.com, if we cannot recognize you we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Selvamayacoffee.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Selvamayacoffee.com‘s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does Selvamayacoffee.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at Selvamayacoffee.com or sell offerings to you at Selvamayacoffee.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Selvamayacoffee.comcustomers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Selvamayacoffee.com, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Selvamayacoffee.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Selvamayacoffee.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
Which Information Can I Access?
Selvamayacoffee.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Selvamayacoffee.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of Selvamayacoffee.com special features.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section above. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Selvamayacoffee.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Are Children Allowed to Use Selvamayacoffee.com?
Selvamayacoffee.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Selvamayacoffee.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Does Selvamayacoffee.com Participate in the Safe Harbor Program?
Selvamayacoffee.com is a participant in the Safe Harbor program developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Union. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles agreed upon by the U.S. and the E.U. For more information about the Safe Harbor and to view our certification, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Web site. If you would like to contact Selvamayacoffee.com directly about the Safe Harbor program, please send an e-mail to contact@Selvamayacoffee.com. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Selvamayacoffee.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Washington. Selvamayacoffee.com authorizes you to use and view this website only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. If you have any concern about privacy at Selvamayacoffee.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
For purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of these materials on any other website is expressly prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Selvamayacoffee.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; and provide and rate Reviews. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers); e-mail addresses of other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by our subsidiaries; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
Examples of third-party advertisers and advertising companies that you can link to from the Selvamayacoffee.com website or that serve advertising content directly to your browser on certain Selvamayacoffee.com pages include Atlas and Double click. You can find out more about their information collection and use practices, including how to opt out of cookies and other collection techniques that they use, by clicking on the above links to their websites.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Selvamayacoffee.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences, and address book); payment settings (including credit card information and gift certificate, gift card, and check balances); e-mail notification settings; recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history, and Favorites); shopping lists and gift registries; and your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests, and Recommendations, and people you tagged as interesting).
Return policy, if not 100% satisfied, money back guaranteed
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement or refund of the purchase price. Any gift item shipped to you from Selvamayacoffee.com may be returned for a merchandise credit that can be used on a future Selvamayacoffee.com order. Refund checks are not available for gift returns. Shipping is non-refundable. Returns older than 60 days will be issued merchandise credit (In the form of an electronic gift certificate). Returns for orders originally purchased with a Selvamayacoffee.com gift card will be issued a merchandise credit. Merchandise credits may be redeemed on Selvamayacoffee.com and are not redeemable in retail locations.
How do I return a package?
For your convenience, the Return Form includes a Return Label that you may use when shipping the package back to us. Simply attach the label to the outside of your package and send the package via UPS or insured parcel post. Please first remove the old label from the packaging or make sure that the returns label covers the old one.
If you no longer have your Return Form and cannot print a new one, please contact us via email or call us toll free at 1800 281 2062. Our Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT, and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PT.
Return your package to:
Returns Selva Maya Coffee.com
812 Union St.
Montebello CA 90640
What do I do if my order is incomplete, incorrect or damaged?
If you order is incomplete, incorrect, or damaged, please contact us via email or call us toll free at 1800 281 2062. Our Customer Service hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT, and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. PT.
How do I exchange an item?
Our return center is currently unable to process exchanges. If you have found another item that you would prefer over one you have already received, please return the item you received according to the instructions above and place a new order for the desired item. If the return is less than 60 days old and you wish to receive a merchandise credit to use on the new order instead of a refund, please select action code C on the return form and provide an email address to receive the merchandise credit. Returns older than 60 days will automatically be issued a merchandise credit (electronic gift certificate).
Terms of Web Site Use and Disclaimer for Selvamayacoffee.com
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) are proprietary to Selvamayacoffee.com, or other respective owners that have granted Selvamayacoffee.com the right and license to use such marks
THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USERS OVER THE AGE OF 18. THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”; BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, Selvamayacoffee.com DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, Selvamayacoffee.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content.
Guests may post reviews and other content if and when applicable, so long as the content is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, invasive of privacy or otherwise injurious to third parties or contain any form of “spam”
By posting content you grant Selvamayacoffee.com and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Selvamayacoffee.com and its affiliates and sublicense the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Selvamayacoffee.com or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Selvamayacoffee.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any content. Selvamayacoffee.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that Selvamayacoffee.comis not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Selvamayacoffee.com Return Form
Returns with Selvamayacoffee.com are easy!
Please include the filled out form with your return. Download Form
Your Satisfaction Is Our Goal
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a replacement or refund of the purchase price. Any gift item shipped to you from Selvamayacoffee.com may be returned for a merchandise credit that can be used on a future Selvamayacoffee.com order. Refund checks are not available for gift returns. Shipping is non-refundable. Returns older than 60 days will be issued merchandise credit.
Returning Products Is Easy
- Simply fill out the Return Form below.
- Repack the products in the original packing materials we used to ship them to you and enclose the completed Return Form.
- Fill out and attach the Return Label to the outside of the box.
- Send the package via UPS or an insured parcel post. Please retain the tracking number.